Are you dealing with the embarrassment of missing teeth? Fresca Dental is here for you! Our skilled dentists provide the very best options for dental implants in Dallas, TX. Dental implants are designed to look and feel just like natural teeth and, best of all, they last for life!
Are You A Good Candidate For Dental Implants?
Have you lost one or more teeth due to an injury, decay, or advanced age? Are you facing multiple extractions? Chances are, you are a great candidate for dental implants! Dental implants, also known as tooth implants, are manmade prostheses designed to mimic the roots of your teeth. Once placed, they are topped off with dental crowns that can be custom-shaped and custom-shaded to match your features best.
In short, dental implants are the most permanent and natural-looking answer to damaging tooth loss!
Benefits Of Dental Implants
Dental implants have been the top tooth replacement choice for decades. Here's why:
- Designed to last for life. Attend your routine dental visits, brush, and floss, and your dental implants should last you the rest of your life!
- Rejuvenated appearance. Tooth implants are designed with esthetics in mind. Yours will be shaped and shaded to compliment your unique features.
- Zero dietary restrictions. Enjoy all the foods you love!
- Just like your natural teeth. Removable dentures and bridges require daily removal and upkeep, but dental implants function just like your natural teeth!
- Preserved oral health. Dental implants stimulate growth in the jaw bone, preserving oral health for years to come.
How Does The Dental Implants Process Work?
Your consultation will be conducted by one of our highly-trained dental implant specialists. They will complete a gentle oral examination, as well as a series of x-rays to assess your teeth and gum health. It is then that we will determine if you require preliminary procedures, like bone grafting, to prepare your mouth for the procedure.
Concerned about dental implants surgery? Fresca Dental offers a range of sedation dentistry options to help make the process comfortable and stress-free. In just a short time, you will be showing off your new, fully-restored smile!
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Your total tooth implants cost may depend on the following factors:
- Number of dental implants
- The chosen dental implant system
- If you require preliminary procedures prior to surgery
If you have dental insurance or Medicaid, out-of-pocket costs can be affected by your plan, as well.
At Fresca Dental, we are committed to helping you afford your dental implants! We accept dental insurance and Medicaid, as well as no-interest financing plans through CareCredit®. If you pay for your treatment in cash, we have a discount for you!
Questions? Call today to speak with our friendly financial coordinator.